The Colorado Springs area is well known for hosting a wide variety of events throughout the year. The following list details some of the more popular ones:
*Fourth of July Parade and Fireworks
*Annual Jazz in the Garden Festival
*Colorado Shakespeare Festival at the outdoor Elizabeth Theatre on The University of Colorado-Colorado Springs campus.
* Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo (April) – A large rodeo event, this one features many different types of rodeos and competitions to check out.
* Denver Comic Con (May) – This annual convention brings in thousands from all over Colorado and beyond as it hosts comic book writers, artists, actors who have played superheroes on television and film, cosplayers…and much more!
* Cheyenne Frontier Days (July) – One of America’s top outdoor sporting events that includes two weeks worth of cowboy tournaments along with other activities such as carnival games/rides & live music.
* Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (August) – With a rich history in the racing circuit, this annual event is one that brings together both pros and amateur drivers to race up America’s Mountain on one of Colorado Springs’ most iconic roads: The Broadmoor Pikes Peak Highway.
* Air Force Academy Falcon Stadium Events – By exploring our site further you can learn about even more events held at the famous stadium located within the Air Force Academy grounds! These include graduation ceremonies as well as other special events throughout year.
* Annual Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo Parade(July)- This wonderful parade draws many spectators who line Tejon Street for hours just to get a glimpse of all participants and floats.
* Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum – Each year this museum hosts a number of different events that are perfect for the entire family to enjoy together, such as their annual gala and film series (both held in October). These special gatherings allow the community an opportunity to not only explore the wide variety of exhibits currently on display but also see firsthand some very unique & historical artifacts.
*Christmas in the Air (November) – Held at The Broadmoor, this popular holiday event is one that brings together visitors from all over for a day of Christmas cheer. Santa Claus himself makes an appearance as those in attendance can enjoy carolers and other festive activities along with a beautiful light show on Cheyenne Lake.
* Pikes Peak International Hill Climb(June) – This special race allows both professional drivers and amateur racers to climb part or all of America’s Mountain during their respective events!
*Holoween (October) – A truly unique Halloween celebration that brings visitors to downtown’s Pioneer Plaza for a day full of fun! Bring your little ones and enjoy ghoulish games & activities, costume contests and more.
*Annual New Year’s Eve Celebration(December) – This event is held in Downtown Colorado Springs at the famous Union Station where many revelers gather to ring in each new year together. There are fireworks displays as well as live music throughout the evening which makes this an unforgettable way to welcome 2018 with friends & family alike!